Saturday 23 May 2020

Keeping busy

There are advantages to being an introvert. I enjoy my own company.
That said it's pretty strange when I go to town for necessities. Keeping a healthy distance.
Or when the neighbourhood kids wander over to our property. They range in age from 2 to 6 with two more coming within two months. I want to give them a big hug.

If only my dog wanted a big hug. Never! She hates snuggles unless she isn't feeling well or is scared. Poor hubby. Arms extended as he gets a big snuggle.

So while we are still quarantined, I'm editing my novel, listening to audiobooks, and knitting.

My latest treasures
These are perfect for the cooler evenings

                                                 Wool/yarn and patterns from Knitme.ca
                                                                         Knit Me
                                       
                                      



                 My current masterpiece, in progress ...











I'm limited as to how I can assist with the pandemic, but when I heard first responders were getting sore ears from the face masks, I went to work. I've lost track of the number I have made and donated so far










Thankfully, we can still go out for long walks and enjoy the sights, sounds, and yes, those lovely fresh scents. Those who follow me on social media know I love critters. 

STAY SAFE!  Virtual hugs   


No comments:

Post a Comment